More information for Aperion Bookshelf Wall Mount Pair
Contains everything you need to securely mount your 4B, 5B, Zona, Verus Grand Bookshelf or Verus Forte Satellite Aperion speakers to your walls. Simply attach the mount to your speaker and the mounting surface, adjust the angle, tighten the nuts and you're ready to go.
- Industry standard hole spacing - works with speakers from multiple manufacturers.
- Crafted out of strong aluminum, holds speakers weighing up to 17lbs
- Easy to install, only tools needed are a drill and a phillips-head screwdriver.
- Price is per pair.
Please note: These mounts are not compatible with the Summit Wireless version of the Intimus 4B. Please use this stand instead.
Customer Reviews For Aperion Bookshelf Wall Mount Pair
- bookshelf mount ray
- I got to rate this product a 5 star.
I put 5 for sound quality since yhere no option as non-applicable.
Easy to work with by yourself (with the exception of the safey cable).
I use 2 1.5in on 1 side directly in a stud and 2 more with a wall anchor.
The only down side is the wall screws supplied are a little short in my best opinion.
But drywall screws are cheap to buy.
- These Work Fine Drew F.
- I attached my 4B satellites with these and all went well. I thought the construction/quality was fine. To give myself a little extra room to position the direction of the rear channels, I attached the mounts to a 4x4 block on the wall. This yields quite a bit of extra flexibility in pointing the speakers where you need them to go.
- What Happened to the B-Tech Mounts? James C.
- I ordered a complete system from Aperion about two years ago.
When I ordered my system then, they used an entirely different speaker mount from a company named B-Tech.
Those mounts are WONDERFUL. They are very well made, and very nice.
They are extremely easy to install and they are VERY secure.
NOW... onto the current offering.
These mounts are terrible. They are not designed for the 5B or the 4B specifically, and they are no where NEAR as nicely made as the B-Tech mounts.
They are cheap feeling, cheap looking, and most importantly they simply don't work.
The instructions read:
1. Screw in mount to speaker with supplied screws.
Well... that's great, IF the screws are the right size... which they aren't. AND IF the mount actually lines up with more than two screws on the speaker-- which it doesn't.
SO... to recap... they are poorly designed, feel cheap, and don't work with the supplied hardware.
I COULD have gone to a hardware store to get the correct screws, but I decided I would just send them back, because honestly I don't trust them to not fall out of the friggin wall!
DO yourself a favor go buy some B-Tech ultra grip pro mounts... these are the same mounts Aperion USED to carry and they are excellent.
Aperion PLEASE do yourself a favor and ditch these horrible mounts they are in no way up to the standard I have come to expect from Aperion.
Editor's Note: Thanks, James - we've identified the problem you were having, and it's primarily due to the manual not clearly showing which holes line up with the speaker. We've made a running change, and future customers shouldn't experience the problems you had.
Write Your Own Review
Pro Reviews For Aperion Bookshelf Wall Mount PairWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
Aperion ASWM17 Wall Mount
Speaker Mounting Screws
You might also like:
- Securely mount your Intimus 4B or Verus Forte Satellite with this attractive, sturdy stand.