More information for Verus Grand Bookshelf HD
If you've had your eyes on our new Verus line but can't lose the floor space to the award-winning Grand Towers, this system is perfect for you. It pairs up the huge sound and small size of the Verus Grand Bookshelves with the space-saving Verus Forte Satellite Speakers. All this sound is tied together with 10" of deep rumble from the Bravus II 10D and the astonishing vocal clarity and small footprint of the Verus Forte Center. The result cumulates in a space-saving system that looks great and sounds even better.
FREE SHIPPING - a $130 Value*
FREE CUSTOMER CARE KIT
FREE lifetime customer support
TEN YEAR WARRANTY on drivers and cabinets
TWO YEAR WARRANTY on the subwoofer amplifier.
*Free shipping value is based on ground shipping costs from Portland, OR to New York, NY. Individual rates vary.
User Reviews For Verus Grand Bookshelf HDWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
Pro Reviews For Verus Grand Bookshelf HD
- Audioholics Review of the Verus Grand Bookshelf Speaker
Furniture grade finish
Limited bass output
Raises the bar too high for the competition
"The Aperion Verus speakers were able to literally disappear leaving you with nothing but the music to get carried away in. These speakers performance per dollar ratio is so good that I fear Aperion has raised the bar too high for its competition. These aren't just speakers, they are pieces of furniture that sound good. Considering their very liberal return policy, FREE 30 day home trial program and FREE shipping (both ways) I can't say anything else other than 'highly recommended!'"
- Gene DellaSala, Audioholics, August 2011
Read Full Review
- Audioholics 2010 Product of the Year Award Bestowed upon Aperion Verus Grand Speakers
- "Although 2010 was kind of a grim year economically for most of us, the A/V world belted out high value products improving on last year predecessors at little to no cost added? Loudspeaker companies have also raised the bar by creating a more audiophile focus on their products. Aperion Audio's new Verus line is a shining example of this."
"We've been hoping, and suggesting that Aperion Audio unveil a speaker line with higher audiophile aspirations. We knew they could do it, especially considering their existing lineup consists of quality crafted high performance products. Their new Verus line takes it to the next level however. Their specially designed tweeter is designed to play down much lower than most conventional dome designs with exceptional power handling. This allows the system to be crossed over at a lower frequency which improves off axis response by reducing beaming effects of the larger mid drivers as wavelengths become shorter than the cone diameter. We currently have their entire new Verus 5.0 system in for review and are finding it to sound exceptionally good with ample output capability, stunningly great imaging and lack of compression when really cranking it up loud. This is truly a great speaker line regardless of price, typically only found at brick and mortar stores but at internet direct pricing. Fit and finish are excellent and they just scream high end."
- Gene DellaSala, Audioholics.com, December 2010
See Full List of Awards
- Audioholics' Aperion Verus Grand Tower Speaker System Review
- Performance Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Value Rating: 5 out of 5
"At just over $3k for a 5.0 system and an extra grand for a the Bravus II 12D sub, the Aperion Audio Verus Grand speakers are not an impulse buy. But they're not meant to be. Aperion has attempted to put together the very best speakers they can for the least amount of money. I have to say, unequivocally, they've succeeded. The Verus Grand Towers image as good if not better than any speaker I've ever experienced (sans electrostats). The Verus Grand Center is a joy to experience and makes a huge difference with listening to multichannel content. Our in-room and manufacturers measurements of the speakers are remarkably similar showing that not only has Aperion created a speaker that can measure well in a lab, but can do so in a real world environment. With Aperion's free shipping and 30 day in home audition with free return shipping if you don't like them, well, you've really got nothing to lose. Except for $3k because there is no way you're sending these back."
"The Aperion Audio Verus Grand Loudspeaker System has redefined, for me, value in high end, which is why they earned the Audioholics coveted 2010 Product of the Year Award. These are the speakers to beat and will likely send many of their competitors back to the drawing boards, or in their cases, their engineering sound labs. Highly Recommended!"
- Tom Andry, Audioholics.com, January 2011
- Soundstage.com gives the Verus Grand Bookshelf their Reviewer's Choice Award!
- The Verus Grand Bookshelf is a component of the Verus Grand Bookshelf HD.
"As the first bookshelf model I've reviewed in I don't know how long, Aperion Audio's Verus Grand Bookshelf reminded me that great things can still come in small packages. The Bookshelf isn't just a fine-sounding speaker, it's a refined-sounding speaker that doesn't offer only a glimpse of high-end performance -- it'll take you on a full tour and give you a T-shirt at the end. With a beguiling tweeter and a clean, overachieving midrange-woofer, the Verus Grand Bookshelf proves that its name is no oxymoron. It's a speaker well worth an audition and its asking price. And it looks fabulous."
- Colin Smith, Soundstage Network, September 2011
Read Full Review
Included Products: Verus Grand Bookshelf HD-Gloss Black-5.1
What do we call the compact version of the Grand Tower? The Verus Grand Bookshelf--and just as you'd expect, you get big-as-life sound in a stylish small cabinet.
- The Verus Forte Center Channel speaker nimbly manages sound from the middle of your screen, to pull you right into the heart of your movie or music video.
- If satellite size speakers fit your space better, the Verus Forte won't fall short in terms of sound – actually, we think you'll be amazed. These petite speakers handle movie surround with ease, while adding to the aesthetics of your room.
- The eternal problem solved - you want a sub that can deliver serious impact, but your significant other insists that size matters, and in this case smaller is much better. The 10D represents the best of both worlds!
You might also like:
- If Goldilocks had a home theater, this would be it… Not too big, not too small but just right for most living rooms and family rooms. The Intimus 5T Hybrid HD System will seriously impress you with huge sound in a small package.
- Looking for a little extra kick for your home theater, but don’t want to spend the kids’ inheritance? Set your eyes squarely on the flexible and versatile Intimus 5B Harmony SD system.
- The Verus Forte Tower paired up with the Verus Surround makes for a space-saving tower system that turns your medium room into the local movie house. The powerful younger sibling of the Verus Grand Tower marries pure acoustics and perfect aesthetics in a space-saving size.
- The striking good looks and exquisite sound of the Verus Grand Tower, shrunk down to fit into any living space. The Verus Forte Tower SD brings the big sound of Verus to rooms both big and small.