More information for Verus Forte Tower SD
Who says you can't get huge sound in a small room? Our new Verus Forte Tower SD system delivers that big sound you crave, sized for smaller and medium sized rooms. We start with the svelte younger sibling to our best-selling Grand Tower, the Verus Forte Tower add in the Verus Forte Center and Verus Forte Bookshelves, and top it all off with the thundering bass and tiny footprint of the Bravus II 8D Subwoofer.
The striking good looks and exquisite sound of the Verus Grand, shrunk down to fit into any living space. The Verus Forte Tower SD brings the big sound of Verus to rooms both big and small.
FREE SHIPPING - a $132 Value for a 5.1 system*
FREE CUSTOMER CARE KIT
FREE lifetime customer support
TEN YEAR WARRANTY on drivers and cabinets
TWO YEAR WARRANTY on the subwoofer amplifier.
*Free shipping value is based on ground shipping costs from Portland, OR to New York, NY. Individual rates vary.
Customer Reviews For Verus Forte Tower SD
- Expectations were exceeded Jonathan G.
- From the moment I logged onto the site to delivery and installation of my speakers I have been incredibly impressed. The speakers are beautiful to look at and provide really great sound. Very good bang for your buck!
- Speakers Look and Sound Great Michael W.
- The speakers were easy to set up and have performed very well so far. I cannot find any reason not to make this purchase again other than the fairly high price. That being said the quality seems to be there to warrant the price. All in all it is a very good looking and sounding product.
- Beyond Best Marcus P.
- My wife ordered the Verus Forte Tower SD for me as a gift and it is beyond spectacular. Delivery only took a 1 and a half weeks considering we live overseas. I kept getting confirmation calls of order/delivery. Everything came included as advertised. I love it and would recommend this system to any/everyone. 5/5 from me! Excellent job!
Pro Reviews For Verus Forte Tower SD
- Secrets of Home Theater & High Fidelity review of the Verus Forte Tower System
- "The Aperion Verus Forte system impressed me a lot. It delivered good all-around performance with cinema and music. The speakers had an articulate quality that communicated a lot of information from my high resolution sources. And the slim tower design, combined with the coincident array in the center produced a wide and uniform soundfield. The level of performance and the overall aesthetic available in the Aperion Forte system is so much more than its price would suggest. I recommend this nifty little system for someone with a small to medium size room who wants to maximize their purchasing power."
-- Jim Clements, Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, June 2012
Read Full Review
- Sound and Vision Magazine Reviews the Verus Forte Tower System
- Winner of the 2011 Sound and Vision "Certified and Recommended" Award!
"This system is gorgeously finished, winningly compact, more-than-solid performing, and quite inexpensive given its looks, sound and presentation. Aperion's new family qualifies as a paragon of value-engineered audio."
- Daniel Kumin, Sound and Vision Magazine, September 2011
Read Full Review
- Digital Trends "Editors' Choice" Award Given to Aperion's Verus Forte Tower System
- "9 out of 10. Due to their excellent musicality, large sound in a small footprint and high value, the Verus Forte Towers earn our Editor's Choice Award."
"The sonic character of the Forte tower is remarkably big for a speaker of any size, let alone one as small as this."
"The soundstage and imaging properties of the speakers are both pleasing. The Forte towers have the sort of pinpoint center imaging that will get you out of your chair to see if the center channel is on when it shouldn't be. Even when not "toed in", the speakers had a way of placing vocals in the very center of the room. The soundstage exhibited a fair amount of depth, but the sound didn't seem to stretch out beyond the edge of the speakers as much as we'd expected. Still, every inch between them was filled out with some portion of our recording's presentation. This pair of speakers didn't really "disappear into the room"- they do call some attention to themselves, but in an engaging sort of "check me out" fashion that hits your ears with lots of nuances and texture."
"Aperion's Verus Forte speakers, particularly the floor-standing tower model, offer an appreciable improvement over the company's already solid Intimus offerings. The differences between the two lines is most obvious in the high frequency section where the tweeter's higher-power handling and lower frequency capabilities serve to make the speakers sound articulate, accurate and detailed enough to satisfy just about any critical listener. Their more stylistic cabinets add to the speaker's refinement and make a pleasant statement in a room. At $495.00 each, the Verus Forte Tower represents a very solid value, if a bit more expensive than the company's Intimus line. We think these speakers will appeal to budget-audiophiles who want a speaker that challenges the law of diminishing returns by offering an incredibly refined, full bodied sound in an attractive package under the $1k price poin"
Included Products: Verus Forte Tower SD-Gloss Cherry-5.1
The new Verus Forte Tower mirrors the immersive sound and striking looks of the award-winning Verus Grand—but its petite stature and slender curves remind you that this is the powerful younger sibling.
- The Verus Forte Center Channel speaker nimbly manages sound from the middle of your screen, to pull you right into the heart of your movie or music video.
- If satellite size speakers fit your space better, the Verus Forte won't fall short in terms of sound – actually, we think you'll be amazed. These petite speakers handle movie surround with ease, while adding to the aesthetics of your room.
- Don’t let its small size and gorgeous design fool you. Coming in at just over one cubic foot, this compact subwoofer is small enough to fit anywhere, yet packs one heck of a punch.
You might also like:
- If Goldilocks had a home theater, this would be it… Not too big, not too small but just right for most living rooms and family rooms. The Intimus 5T Hybrid HD System will seriously impress you with huge sound in a small package.
- The Verus Forte Tower paired up with the Verus Surround makes for a space-saving tower system that turns your medium room into the local movie house. The powerful younger sibling of the Verus Grand Tower marries pure acoustics and perfect aesthetics in a space-saving size.
- The huge sound of Verus Grand Towers paired up with the rich, enveloping surround sound of Verus Surround. Perfect for medium to large rooms, this system brings the cinema into your home, and will blow you away with its ability to faithfully recreate both movies and multichannel music.
- Brace yourself for the huge sound of The Verus Grand Hybrid XD, our biggest and best pre-configured home theater system. It's stunning good looks and true-to-life sound will blow you away, and at a price thousands less than the competition.