More information for Marantz TT42P Automatic Turntable With Phono Pre-Amp
You want to jump into the vinyl records craze, but many of today's AV receivers and integrated amplifiers lack a proper phono input. That's why Marantz offers the TT42P, a special version of the TT42 with a built-in phono preamp. The TT42P does not require a dedicated phono input; simply plug it into any line level audio input (the same type of input you would use for a compact disc player). The turntable comes ready-to-play with a pre-installed cartridge, so you'll be spinning records moments after unboxing. A low-coloration tone arm, DC servo motor, and belt drive ensure pristine, interference-free playback.
Vinyl Record Playing with Modern Convenience
Have you noticed the resurgence of vinyl record sales in recent years? Fueled by the fact that many treasured albums have not been issued in digital format, and with newer artists continuing to release music on vinyl, turntables are popping up in living rooms all over the world.
The Marantz TT42P Turntable combines old school record playing with convenient, high-performance features. The turntable is fully automatic: with a push of the "play" button, the tone arm precisely lifts itself onto the record groove, saving you the trouble of having to manually position the stylus. Once playback has concluded, the tone arm safely returns to its resting position without scuffing your record.
Built-In Phono Preamp for Easy Connectivity
Because many audio receivers do not feature a dedicated phono input, the TT42P comes with a built-in phono input circuitry. This allows you to plug the TT42P into any line level audio input (the same type of input you would use for a compact disc player) for easy, plug-and-play enjoyment of your vinyl collection.
A Quality Mechanism for High-Fidelity Playback
The TT42P turntable is outfitted with a low-coloration tone arm that resists resonance for a clear, balanced sound. A high quality, moving magnet cartridge is preset at the factory for proper tracking and smooth response. In addition, the turntable's DC servo belt drive keeps the motor running at a constant speed for optimum performance. The TT42P is designed to produce a stunning, nuanced, and distortion-free audio performance.
A version of the TT42P without a phono preamp, the TT42, is also available and works with multi-channel receivers that feature a dedicated phono input.
The Marantz TT42P Turntable comes complete with a clear plastic dust cover and is backed by a three-year limited warranty.
TT42P turntable, plastic dust cover, and user's manual.
User Reviews For Marantz TT42P Automatic Turntable With Phono Pre-AmpWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
Pro Reviews For Marantz TT42P Automatic Turntable With Phono Pre-AmpWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
- Built-in phono preamp works with receivers that lack a phono input
- Fully automatic mechanism plays records with the push of a button
- Low-coloration tone arm and matched magnet cartridge reduce distortion
- DC servo belt drive eliminates hiccups during playback
- Three-year warranty
You might also like:
- Equal parts network powerhouse and sonic experience, the New Marantz SR6008 Home Theater Receiver is designed to be the heart of the modern home theater system.
- A two channel set up is the audiophile’s choice for experiencing music and the new Marantz PM8004 integrated amp is the heart of a superior two channel set up.
- Combining classic turntable design with modern audio technologies, the Marantz TT42 Turntable plays back your vinyl collection with stunning audio quality.
- The detailed sound and elegant design of the Marantz SR5008 AV receiver provides a perfect complement to our small and medium-size room speaker systems.