More information for Peachtree Audio nova220SE Stereo Amplifier - Gloss Black
- The nova220SE has a distinct industrial design that fits naturally in the home. The high gloss black cabinet is hand-sanded and made from wood sourced from sustainable resources. The front panel is crafted from thick six-millimeter brushed aluminum with engraved logos and input labels so they’ll never wear off. A glass window gives a view of the triode tube, which is illuminated by a blue LED when engaged. These are some of the simple touches that provide pride of ownership in an age of disposable hardware.
- Peachtree amplifiers are rated “all channels driven” from 20Hz to 20kHz (full bandwidth of human hearing) to provide real world power ratings. Featuring a blockbuster amplifier that delivers up to 350 watts per channel (4Ω), the nova220SE has power to spare. The amp in the nova220SE is twice as energy efficient as traditional amplifier technologies, leaving no need for expensive heatsinks or noisy fans that add unnecessary bulk and cost. Whether you enjoy your music at low volumes or want to feel every note, the nova220SE provides the power and headroom needed to appreciate your music’s full dynamic range.
- The nova220SE has a built-in 24-bit/192kHz upsampling DAC. Using ESS Technology’s patented Hyperstream Modulator, the DAC in the nova220SE is capable of 100% jitter rejection for maximum fidelity. Any digital source, from an old CD player to a computer to a streamer such as Sonos or AppleTV, can be instantly upgraded. Even compressed audio files sound shockingly good when run through the Peachtree’s DAC, so you can maximize the fun of streaming music from Pandora or concerts on YouTube! Lossless “studio master” 24-bit files can be played back with sound quality above and beyond old-school CD's.
- The nova220SE's discrete Class A preamp reproduces clearer micro-detail, decay and texture, which makes listening to your favorite music even more immersive. Because every signal is routed through the preamp it is a critical part of the signal path. The nova220SE benefits from trickle down technology by using the discrete Class A preamp stage found in Peachtree’s top-of-the-line Grand Series. The preamp delivers a balanced signal to the internal amplifier for the highest quality possible.
- The nova220SE includes Peachtree’s signature triode tube buffer to soften bright recordings and create a more natural sound. The tube buffer can be engaged or bypassed on the fly with a simple button press on the included remote control, allowing you to listen in either pure solid state or tube mode. A Russian 6N1P military tube (6922 variant) specifically chosen for its consistent reliability is installed and will provide years (average 10,000 hours) of enjoyment. The tube is user replaceable and replacements are readily available. Experience the joy of tubes without the hassles.
- More than just a headphone jack, the nova220SE includes a dedicated headphone amp to deliver ten times more power than what you get out of your smartphone or computer. Delivering over 1,000mW of power, ultra low distortion and low output impedance - your headphones will sound better than ever. It’s a truly awesome experience on your head.
The Tube Buffer
The Headphone Amp
User Reviews For Peachtree Audio nova220SE Stereo Amplifier - Gloss BlackWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
Write Your Own Review
Pro Reviews For Peachtree Audio nova220SE Stereo Amplifier - Gloss BlackWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
|Amplifier Power||285 watts @ 6ohms|
|Finish||Gloss Black Receiver|
|Dimensions||5.12” x 14.8” x 11.5”|