More information for Peachtree Nova125 (Black) Verus Grand Towers & Straightwire
Home Theater Review 2011 "Best Affordable Speaker Winner" awarded to the Aperion Verus Grand Speakers!
To ensure a true-to-life experience from one end of the spectrum to the other, we combined the Verus Grand Tower’s four proprietary woven Kevlar® woofers and mid-range drivers with our patent-pending Axially Stabilized Resonator™ tweeter. This blissful match recreates movie audio and music just as the artists intended, for pure, powerful waves of sound.
Key Speaker Features
- 1-inch Aperion Axially Stabilized Radiator™ silk dome tweeter
- Two 5-inch woven Kevlar® mid-range drivers with aluminum phase plugs
- Two 6-inch woven Kevlar® woofers with butyl rubber surrounds
- 3-way bass reflex design
- Bi-ampable 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- Furniture-grade gloss cherry wood veneer or gloss piano black finish
- Beautiful curved cabinet with compound angles and internal bracing
- Acoustically transparent, magnetically held, cloth-covered metal grille
- Ten year warranty on speakers,
- FREE SHIPPING - a $120 value per pair*
- FREE lifetime technical support
Why the Peachtree Nova125 Sounds So Good
- The ESS Sabre Digital to Analog Converter is the world’s first chipset designed from the ground up to eliminate the anti-musical, high amount of jitter that is commonly found in computers and digital streamers. Using a patented process called HyperstreamTM the Sabre DAC buffers the incoming digital bitstream and reclocks it from thousands of picoseconds of jitter to less than 3 picoseconds. That means your computer, smart phone, and streamer can have sonic performance equal to the world’s best CD players.
- The 24/192 Asynchronous USB Inputblocks electrical noise from all of the digital inputs on the nova125. Computers and digital streamers are prime sources of electrical noise. Electrical noise, even noise that you can’t hear directly, masks fine details and distorts the tone of music. Galvanic isolation eliminates this noise.
- Galvanic Isolationblocks electrical noise from all of the digital inputs on the nova125. Computers and digital streamers are prime sources of electrical noise. Electrical noise, even noise that you can’t hear directly, masks fine details and distorts the tone of music. Galvanic isolation eliminates this noise.
- The Tube Buffer can be switched on via a button on the remote control to add a dose of warmth and take the hard edge off compressed audio sources like MP3s. The single 6N1P triode will last years for the average listener – it’s easy to change and inexpensive to replace.
- The The 125 watt per channel Power Amp is the newest generation of Class D technology. It takes audio performance to a whole new level with advances including extended bandwidth, improved dynamic range, and exceptionally low distortion. These high current output stages can comfortably drive any speaker load from 2 ohms. This amplifier has enough muscle to power any speaker you use and sounds great at any volume.
- The Headphone Amp enables you to listen in solitude without sacrificing sound quality. Most headphones need more than the tiny amount of power that trickles out of the headphone jack from your computer or iPod. Plug your cans into the nova125 and hear what they sound like with copious amounts of undistorted power driving them.
User Reviews For Peachtree Nova125 (Black) Verus Grand Towers & StraightwireWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
Pro Reviews For Peachtree Nova125 (Black) Verus Grand Towers & StraightwireWe're sorry, we don't have any reviews for this product yet
Included Products: Peachtree Nova125/Verus Grand Towers/1pr Straightwire 8ft - Gloss Black
- Our top-of-the-line Verus Grand Tower is your ticket into the show. Now you can bask in true-to-life sound at a price that keeps the experience sweet.
We searched high and low for the best two channel integrated amplifier to use with our Verus speakers and found that in terms of bang for the buck nothing beat Peachtree Audio. That is why we are proud to offer Peachtree Audio amplifiers for the ultimate listening experience!
- There’s speaker wire, and then there’s SPEAKER WIRE. Our home theater gurus sampled many of the high-performance speaker cables around, and found that the Straightwire Musicable provided the biggest sonic impact at the best value.