Aperion Audio WarrantiesSleep well, your sound will last
Aperion Audio provides transferable limited warranties speakers, subwoofers and electronics; and a non-transferable lifetime limited warranty on our cables. For specific product warranty information, find your product in the list below.
- Verus Speakers: Ten (10) years on cabinets and drivers
- Gloss Black Finish Intimus Speakers: Ten (10) years on cabinets and Ten (10) years on drivers
- Vinyl Finish Intimus Speakers: Five (5) years on cabinets and Ten (10) years on drivers
- Bravus Subwoofers: Ten (10) years on cabinets and drivers, Two (2) years on amplifiers
- Zona, ARIS and HAL: One (1) Year
- Summit Wireless Speakers: Ten (10) years on cabinets and drivers. One (1) year on amplifiers and electronics.
- Intimus Speakers manufactured prior to September 2011: Ten (10) years on cabinets and drivers
These warranties cover all defects in material and workmanship with the following specific exceptions:
- Damage caused by improper installation or adjustment
- Damage caused by accident, unreasonable use, or neglect
- Damage caused by an act of God
- Damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the Owner's Manual
- Damage from repairs performed by someone not authorized by Aperion Audio
- Any unit on which the serial number has been effaced, modified, or removed
- Damage occurring during shipment, other than that arranged by Aperion Audio
- Units which have been altered or modified in design, appearance or construction
This warranty covers only the actual defects within the products themselves. IT DOES NOT cover costs of installation in (or removal from) a fixed installation, or normal set-up, claims based on any misrepresentation by the seller, or performance variations resulting from installation related circumstances such as signal quality, AC power or incompatibilities with other system components. During the warranty period, Aperion Audio will, at its option, either repair the defect, or replace the defective product, or the defective parts, or components thereof with the then current product/component in use by Aperion Audio, at no charge to the owner for parts and labor covered by this warranty.
If necessary repairs are not covered by this warranty, or if a unit is examined which is not in need of repair, you will be charged for the repairs and/or the examination. If non-warranted repairs are needed, we will notify you of the estimated cost and ask for your authorization to perform said repairs. You must pay shipping charges incurred in getting your product to the factory. We will pay the return shipping charges if the repairs are covered by the warranty. Please save the original shipping cartons, as the unit MUST be returned in the original carton and packing. (Replacement cartons may be available at a modest charg