If you are ready to take your system to the next level, a power amp is the best way to ensure that your Aperions are fed with the clean high current power they love. From the heavy gauge steel chassis to the robust power supply with multiple-secondary EI-core transformer under the hood, every aspect of the Marantz MM7055 screams quality. In addition to the five channels of 140 watt high current power across the full audio bandwidth, you’ll also get a sleekly sculptured front panel with porthole display that provides an elegant look to match the 7055’s refined sound. Plus, when it’s time to upgrade, you keep the amplifier and only upgrade the pre-amp, thus saving you money and time.
Use it in conjunction with a preamp/processor like the Marantz AV7005 to drive a 5.1 Aperion set up, or you can use it to power two sets of stereo speakers in two separate rooms with an additional mono channel for a secondary area such as a kitchen or bathroom. The MM7055 gives you the versatility of use for the application that best suits your lifestyle. Other features include audiophile grade, gold-plated four-way binding post speaker terminals, temperature-sensing forced air cooling that assures cool operating temperatures and both balanced and single-ended RCA inputs which can be independently used for each channel providing easy and flexible connectivity. If you are looking to get a superlative level of performance from your Aperion set up, the MM7055 is the clear choice.
- 140 watts of high current output from each of its five channels
- Multiple-secondary EI-core transformer
- Current feedback topology insures astounding accuracy and control under high-drive conditions
- Extruded aluminum "thermal tunnel" mounted output stages for efficient heat dissipation
- Heavy gauge steel chassis for maximum isolation from external vibration, electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- DC "trigger" and RC-5 input and output jacks
- Balanced and single-ended RCA inputs that can be independently selected for each channel
~~~Marantz Online Owners Manual~~~Additional Marantz Product Information~~~
17-3/8W" x 7-3/16 H" x 15-1/8D"
Number of Channels: 5
Power Transformer: Large Capacity EI
Display Off: Blue LED Illumination off mode available
Main Amplifier In: Balanced & Unbalanced: 5ch (Exclusive use by a selector switch.)
DC Triggers In/Out: 1/1
D-Bus Remote (RC-5) In/Out: 1/1
Flasher In/IR Receiver In/Emitter out: 1/0/0
Power Output (8 Ohm): 140W (20Hz - 20kHz, 0.08%)
S/N Ratio: 105 dB
Freq. Response: (Analog In) 8Hz - 100kHz (+/-3dB)
Front Panel: Aluminum/Glass-reinforced resin
Power Requirement: AC120V 60Hz
Power Consumption: 650W (Standby: 0.2W)