Welcome to the new AperionAudio.com!
Alex at Aperion here. I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to the new version of Aperion Audio, as well as our new blog! We’ve been working on this for quite some time, and it feels great to finally be able to show it to you.
Things shouldn’t throw you for too much of a loop, it’s not a radical departure from the earlier versions of Aperion’s site, but I wanted to touch upon a few things that we’re proud of.
- Improved stability and speed. Our site was starting to show its age, and as the traffic increased so did some issues that we wanted to fix to improve your experience. The new site is built from the ground-up on a new platform that should usher us into the future and let us bring you all sorts of new home theater shopping experiences.
- A new, simpler interface. We’ve streamlined the sections of the site that mean the most to you, and designed a rich header and footer that we think better shows off our products as well as providing quick links and information no matter where you happen to be in the site.
- Much friendlier to tablets and mobile. We wanted you to be able to reach out and touch the site.
- Improved product presentation. Since you can’t literally touch and hold our products, we felt it was important to show you larger, more engaging images.
- Numerous other small tweaks that we hope will surprise and delight you.
At the end of the day, the site isn’t about us – it’s for you. Please let us know what you think about it by leaving a comment on this article or by sending us an email.
Thanks much, we hope you enjoy.