A Compelling Reason to Upgrade Your Home Theater System Performance
Energy Amplifiers, the next level of peak performance by Aperion. The Energy 2-channel amplifier will open up a dynamic power within your home theater system that you never knew existed. Designed to excel even the most extreme sonic scenarios, Energy Amplifiers provide a strong foundation to your home theater and stereo speaker system.
When you use a separate amplifier, it allows your speakers to realize their true performance potential. The Energy amp is compatible with a wide range of speakers, from 170 watts 8 Ohms across all 3 channels, to 300 watts 4 Ohms with 1 channel driven, we’re sure your speakers will take nicely to the Energy amp. Using either Balanced or Unbalanced inputs, both channels will ensure a great connection to any preamplifier. The high performance toroidal transformers, and THD of <0.015% ensure a smooth sound stage, no matter where you’re seated in the room.
Using high current supply capacitors allows for maximum response to sonic transients. Action films come to life as you hear hear a thunderous explosion - the amp carries the weight and the large capacitors intervene as short-term electrical storage and "cushion" the peak, allowing the sound effects their own dimension and dynamic. Each Energy amplifier circuit also employs aluminum heat sinks for maximum heat dissipation.
The Energy Amplifier is a flexible, high performance amplifier. It has been designed for maximum performance, ease of use, and installation flexibility for small to large sized rooms. By employing cutting edge technology, the Energy Amp easily powers your speakers at high power levels, while at the same time remaining as efficient as possible regardless of volume levels. This maximizes the audio and video experience without concern for dynamic headroom during complex musical passges and intense surround sound effects. Don`t worry, the Energy Amp does it all with exceptionally refined cosmetics and a sound quality that will satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.
The E2 is a two-channel power amplifier, and is perfect for powering the front two main channels of a 5.1 or 7.1 channel system, or Dolby Atmos / DTS:X home theater system. Improved Channel Balance, Lower Noise Floor and Overall a purer sound reduced distortion and increased dynamic range, clean and potent power output. All Energy Series amplifiers feature Aperion’s Soft Turn-on protection. The Soft Turn-on circuit gradually powers up the amp to avoid tripping the circuit breaker or dimming the lights. The back of the amplifier features an RCA unbalanced input, an XLR Balanced input, input selection switch and a pair of gold-plated, 5-way binding post outputs support each channel. There is also a 1/8” mono mini jack for +12V trigger, a gold-plated chassis ground lug, a fuse holder and an Amp inlet for the provided detachable power cord.
Energy Series amps are passively cooled with large heat sinks for efficiency and low noise operation. Featuring toroidal transformers with bi-filar windings ensures low noise and crosstalk, hallmarks of all Energy amplifiers.
The Energy 5-Channel Power Amplifier brings intensity, yielding impressive dynamics and opening up the sound stage of your home theater. Equipped with premium components and Aperion's technologies, this amplifier delivers pristine audio performance that is unwaveringly faithful to the source. It also provides enough bandwidth and deep power reserves to handle dynamic audio passages, so you'll enjoy exceptional audio during even the most audio-intensive movie scenes. With its efficient power consumption and durable design, the amplifier is a welcome addition to any home theater system, and is a perfect companion for any Preamplifier.
Powerful amplifier delivers exceptional, dynamic audio performance.
Getting to Know the Rear Panel
1. Input Selector Switch: Selects either the BALANCED INPUT (XLR) or the UN-BALANCED (RCA) INPUT jack.
2. Unbalanced RCA Audio Inputs: Use the UNBALANCED INPUT jacks to connect to the out-puts of a preamplifier, receiver with preout connections, CD player, or other source device with RCA style outputs.
3.Balanced XLR Audio Inputs: Use the BALANCED INPUT jacks to connect to the outputs of a preamplifier or other control device with XLR outputs.
4.Trigger Input and Output Port: Trigger Input: This allows the amplifier controlled by a source or preamplifier device. Trigger Output: Link out to anther amplifier via 1/8" mono minicable.
5. Product Serial Number
6. Speaker Outputs: Use the OUTPUT binding posts to connect the amplifier to your Speakers, red for positive, black for negative.
a. E2 uses 4A/230V& 8A/120V slow broken type fuse;
b. E3 uses 6A/230V& 12A/120V slow broken type fuse;
c. E5 uses 8A/230V& 15A/120V slow broken type fuse;
d. E7 uses 10A/230V& 20A/120V slow broken type fuse.
8. Master Power Switches: Turns the current to each bank of the amplifier on or off.
9. AC Input: Use the included power cords to connect your amplifier to an AC power source.
- Remote Trigger: Activated from 5VDC to 24VDC
- Protection Circuits: Optically – coupled with full automatic reset, includes overtemperature protection circuit, Current foldback circuit, DC Output Driver units protection circuit, dual protection of high and low voltage automatic recognition switching circuit. Class AB: More efficient, many high end, audiophile grade amplifiers utilize a Class AB design.
- Toroid Transformers：Bi-filar windings for guarantee lower noise and crosstalk.
- Circuit Boards: Double-sided FR-4 glass epoxy, computer-grade boards.
- Soft Start Circuitry: Soft-start minimizes in-rush current. Multiple units can be turned on without tripping circuit breakers, eliminating the need for turn-on sequencing.
- Power Transistors: High current, TOSHIBA bipolar output transistors ensure optimized performance in real time, and work in push-pull
- Silent Cooling: Oversized heat sinks, instead of fans, are used to keep the amplifier as cool and as silent as possible. No fans means less dust and a longer operating life for your equipment.
- Dynamics: Energy amplifiers capable of delivering clear and clean audio across a wide dynamic range which can clearly and accurately articulate the quietest portions, the loudest portions, and everything in between.
- Power Cord: Detachable, 3-wire power cord.