Audio Industry ReviewsPraise from voices in the audio industry
The sound from this system completely redefined my view of what an audio system is capable of. Throughout the day yesterday I listened to examples of every genre of music I listen to: orchestral, chamber, large choral works with and without orchestra, small vocal ensembles, opera, and pipe organ ....Celtic instrumental and vocal, classic rock and roll, and singer songwriters. Every single genre was dramatically better than I had ever heard before. Absolute clarity of instruments and voices - truer to the music than I could imagine possible. I am a musician and a choral director and have been listening to stereo systems for well over 4 decades and for many years now I simply have not listened to recordings much just for the joy of listening. Background music, yes. Sit down and listen and with absolute enjoyment, no. It was like hearing everything for the first time - I couldn\'t get enough of it! The Bach organ CD I put on was so clear and full that it truly felt as though the instrument was in my living room. And yes, the 8 inch sub-woofer handled the low notes beautifully, making the floor vibrate at times.
These speakers are a phenomenal value - and given the return policy, you can't go wrong. I cannot recommend them highly enough!! (2/23/15)
- Uber Aperion Customer Service Produces Uber 12D Sub
Aperion Customer Service Uber Rocks! Without you, I probably would have kissed off the new subwoofer as another \'room decoration.\' I bought this subwoofer in December, 2014.
That Denon 4311 CI receiver has some issues with its HD Radio and its subwoofer outlets.
The Polk subwoofer, which I used with this Denon receiver, worked only two weeks. The outlet was live at the time. I shut the Polk subwoofer down, and started saving for another subwoofer.
I was hoping that Denon’s subwoofer outlet would work, but, it didn’t, when I attempted to hook up the newly purchased Aperion subwoofer Bravus 12D. I tried the outlets with the existing subwoofer cable and a brand new subwoofer cable.
I called Aperion Customer Service, and the customer representative’s advice was right on the mark on what to do to get that subwoofer ‘woofing!’ I bought 14 gauge speaker wire, per Aperion\'s Customer Service Rep\'s recommendation, and wired the front speakers’ outlets with the subwoofer.
WOW! THUMP! GROWL! BOOM!
That subwoofer is not going back. It is superb! I never dreamed that the dimensions of sound would be so rich with a quality subwoofer.
Aperion, thank you for helping me out, and, also, producing a great subwoofer!
- Awesome Bravus II 10D
- Exceptional Value, Righteous Business
in today\'s business environment, it\'s refreshing to find a business that cares about keeping you as a customer. i bought these speakers prior to a sale and then contacted them and they were cool about sending me the difference. they were more than happy to do the right thing to enhance the customer experience. they could have easily have told me no. matter of fact they saw that i used an incorrect price and they made an additional adjustment in my favor. all i can say is they have a client for life.
- Great speakers - my system is complete
- After much homework…I’m so excited about my Verus Towers
Paradigm Studio 100 v.5
In the interest of trying to be brief and to the point, here are the highlights of the past ~30 days:
• While I absolutely love the looks of the Aperion’s – and their sound, I am very analytical and felt that I really owed it to myself to really challenge the speakers. While driving 2 hours to the closest store to listen to the Revel’s and Studio’s at a store, I called Aperion about my concerns of running out of time for my in-home trial. Speaking with Michael, he assured me that if I needed some more time to not worry. He then went on to say “relax and enjoy the process of auditioning…don’t make it a stressful time – just enjoy”. Can you believe a salesperson saying that – while you’re on your way to listen to their competition! How refreshing (because I was truly stressing)!
• I ended up buying the B&W CM10’s from a local store – after negotiating that I must return them within 7 days if I’m going to return them. BTW, even Michael at Aperion acknowledged the likely mis-match – that the Towers would be better matched against the B&W 8 or 9’s.
• I had both the Verus Towers and the CM10’s set up in my 14 x 18 x 11 room. I quickly found that to my untrained ear it was very, very difficult to tell the difference. So, on day 6, I had my 12 year old son assist my wife and I for a blind test. We played 10 songs with my son switching the speaker wires ½ through each of the songs. While my wife and I voted differently, when the votes were tallied we both had 6 votes for the B&W CM10’s. HOWEVER, the CM10’s cost $2k each and they barely won.
• I believe a major contributor as to why the comparison was so close was the equipment I used to power them. After much research (and guidance from Aperion) I chose the Emotiva UMC-200 for the pre/pro coupled with their XPR-5 (with 200+ watts/each for 5 channels). Total cost <$1,400.
• I’ve had the Towers now for 2 weeks – and don’t look back. I truly love their sound – and looks.
• I did return the Bravus II 12D sub. No real complaints, I decided to go with the SVS S2000. While certainly not as sharp looking, it had a smaller footprint with great sound.
• I am still anxiously waiting to get the Verus center – they are out of stock and I’m using the Forte until the Verus is available. I can’t wait!
• I’m temporarily using some old rear speakers, but intend to upgrade to the Verus Bookshelves shortly.
• Michael and Donavon have been truly amazing with their sincere honest guidance/advice. I cannot speak highly enough for how their assistance has helped…even when they knew I was comparing them head-to-head with some very stiff competition.
• If you are in the market for upgrading your system, you owe it to yourself to call Aperion to discuss options they offer that would meet your goals. There is no sales pressure, just good/honest guidance. They have the confidence in their products – without the attitude that I found at the B&W store.
- HomeTheaterReview.com - Aperion Audio Allaire Bluetooth Speaker System Reviewed
- Mymac.com Bluetooth wireless premium stereo speakers. Analysis and Review.
- John Nemerovski, Mymac.com Feb 25th, 2014
Read the full review
- Audioholics Allaire Bluetooth Review
- Marshall Guthrie, Audioholics Feb 18th, 2014
Read the full review